|Reference #||# 50/03|
|Location||Brits, North West, South Africa|
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Dikhololo Resort near Brits, NW province. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Training & Development Practitioner – Resorts
Reference # 50/03
|Job Functions||Design,Hospitality,Lecturer,Monitoring & Evaluation,Training|
|Industries||Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
Key Performance Areas:
The individual occupying this position will :-
• Identify training requirements using skills- or needs assessments, in consultation with department managers and executives
• Create competency matrices, frameworks and programme outlines
• Design, develop and quality assess training material to ensure accurate, up to date and relevant content
• Plan, schedule and handle logistics for training sessions and workshops
• Conduct training using creative facilitation methodologies and techniques to ensure effective learning and development
• Plan and implement associated activities for Staff Wellness, including Culture Building, General Welfare, Charity and Enrichment, and Environmental Sustainability Perform management issue analysis, solutions and OD interventions
• Keep management informed about progress of tasks, objectives, duties and responsibilities
• Matric, with at least 2 years relevant experience in a training environment
• Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator Qualifications are preferred
• Prior experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Must be able to write training content, supported by existing SOPs, for the purpose of course development
• Must be able to facilitate face to face learning of the course content developed, to a wide audience ranging from managers to general service employees.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to speak one or preferably multiple African languages i.e. isiZulu / isiXhosa / Sesotho etc.
• Strong facilitation / presentation skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel) at an Intermediate Level
• The individual will be based at Dikhololo Resort near Brits, NW province, but the candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and be able to travel across SA on a regular basis
• Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly computer literate.
|Job Closing Date||31/05/2021|