|Reference #||# 01/07|
|Location||Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
|Job Functions||Administration,Hospitality,Personal Assistant|
|Industries||Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure,Travel / Tourism|
The position would suit an enthusiastic, vibrant individual who thrives on working under pressure while being meticulous in handling all tasks delegated to them. All the regular secretarial functions would be required. Must be effective and efficient in general office management systems. Must be responsible, reliable and accountable as the person will work independently. Must be able to multitask.
Key Performance Areas: PA to a Director and Resorts Executive and assisting Regional Managers, Outlet Manager & Customer Experience Manager with administrative tasks (as well as Resort Managers when the Regionals are travelling).
Administrative tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Compile various reports which include but are not limited to stock reports, cost reports, etc.
• Manage TV ownership and replacements as well as the DSTV accounts (activation/deactivation
• Maintain details which include but are not limited to contact details, unit count/PAX, vehicle licence renewals
• Travel arrangements
• Excellent administrative skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Above average computer literacy
• Deadline orientated
• Service orientated
• Previous experience of vmsAsset & Hotelier will be an advantage
• Previous resort “hands on” experience and financial background would be an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure and must be flexible
• Ability to work as a team or independently
• Performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to multi task
• Tertiary qualification advantageous
|Job Closing Date||31/07/2021|