|Location||Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Sunshine Bay Beach Club in Jeffrey's Bay. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, reference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
|Job Functions||Facilities & Property Manager,Foreman,Hospitality|
|Industries||Building,Construction,Electrical,Facilities & Property Management,Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
Handyman - Sunshine Bay Beach Club
Key Performance Areas:
The position is supporting the Manager in all aspects of the technical / mechanical / grounds side of the resort functions.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work 5 ½ day week, public holidays week-ends and overtime.
Will be required to manage staff and liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standard.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance position
● Sound knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pumps, water reticulation and pool
● Be able to control stores
● Supervise staff, be hands on and assist in resort activities
● Unendorsed code B drivers licence and valid matric
● Computer literate.
● Performance driven
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Must have own accommodation
|Job Closing Date||23/07/2021|